Sunday, March 17, 2013
Life According to Instagram, Week Ten.
March 4th - March 10th, 2013
1. - 3. Scenes from the classroom: Panera dinners usually happen when I stay late, ceramic fish bowls made by my third graders, and collaborative circle paintings with my art club kiddos.
4. This moment of preparedness brought to you by Mother Nature: on Wednesday, we had a much-appreciated snow day. I prepped student certificates for an art show that will be in mid-April.
5. - 7. Keep runnin' runnin'.
8. The Promenade's Student & Patron Spring 2013 Showcase... starring me and Nate! The above is a (poor) before-and-after shot... I got my hair and makeup done for the occasion.
9. Post-performance smiles. No photography was allowed during our routine, so no action shots were taken. Nate and I worked on an East Coast Swing routine (to The Toaster's Mona) for months before performing in front of an audience for the first time ever! Was somuchfun.
10. - 11. Had to grab some drinks after the show. Decisions, decisions... and decisions made, with congratulatory rose close at hand.
12. On Saturday, in the bright afternoon light. On my way home from the second up-do of the weekend... this time it was for our third and last Barrister's Ball (law school prom).
13. All dolled up again! Dinner at Mo's Seafood near the Inner Harbor.
14. Sometimes we need three tries to get it right...
15. Bobby pin pile to symbolize the close of one fabulous weekend.
Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.