Monday, September 9, 2013

Life According to Instagram, Week Twenty-Three.

Week Twenty-Three
June 3rd - June 9th, 2013



1. - 2. Ceramic flowers as favors for luau-themed PTA appreciation breakfast. Looked gorgeous in and out of the kiln!


3. More brown pencils than I know what to do with. Need to draw more bears, horses, fall leaves...


4. Reading The God of Small Things.


5. Hand sharpening tiny pencils to give away as end of the year gifts to students. I bundle them up with ribbon and attach a poem I wrote about the value of tiny pencils :)






6. - 10. NYC is my favorite place in the world. N.'s birthday present to me was a day trip there. We saw the Punk: From Chaos to Couture show at The Met, walked the High Line for the first time, ate at Shake Shack and Hallo Berlin, and generally, loved life while we were there. In that last shot, I thought I looked very German in the German bier garden with my braids and beverage so, in other news... I looked more German than ever (I have German in me from both sides of my family).

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

2 comments: