Saturday, August 17, 2013

Life According to Instagram, Week Seventeen.

Week Seventeen
April 22nd - April 28th, 2013

Oh yes. It is that time. Time for the annual ART SHOW. Getting 850 pieces of art on the wall and getting families to come see the spectacle... takes some organization, some iced coffee, and some answered prayers.


1. Making art show invitations with all classes. One kinder class suggested that I draw my brother on my demo invitation. Sorry, Bro. This is the best I could do within a kinder attention span.


2. Jonesie helps in his own way. Someone has to lounge in the paper scraps, no?


3. Art show prep with my art club kiddos. A. was providing some comic relief by marching around the room with my cut-out face over her own. We were all dying.


4. Little A. was allowed to come hang with her older bro for the last art club meeting of the year. She was so pumped to get to make art with the older kids.


5. Bouquet purchased by my beau, to get me through my crazy week.


6. Art show night, Friday, April 26th, 2013. With my favorite triplets. Took lots of pics, but didn't Instagram.


7. I may or may not have purchased a bottle of wine on the way home. Spent the night at my parents' house because I thought I might be too exhausted for the hour-long drive home. Mom wanted a taste, poured into a juice glass. Love her.


8. Larger than life in my childhood bedroom.


9. My childhood backyard is a magical place. Or... the world is a magical place when a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders.


10. Came home to my boys.

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment