Sunday, May 12, 2013

Life According to Instagram, Week Fourteen.

Week Fourteen
April 1st - April 7th, 2013





1. - 4. Project Life spread for Week Thirteen. My friend Amy, from One Artsy Mama, makes a cameo!


5. - 6. Tuesday was a professional day. Super-impressed with the kindergarteners' paint jobs on these pinch pots. Super-amused by this first grade fish saying, "Work it, girl." I love my job. It's amazing what you find when going through piles and piles of grading. Too bad I worked so hard on the prof day while feeling sub-par... didn't make it into work on Wednesday or Thursday. Nasty head cold wiped me out.


7. Throwback Thursday featuring many of my bro's bowl cuts. And a pretty sweet pic of him in middle school + me in high school.


8. Made it back to work on Friday, only to completely lose my voice. At least one of my kinders cheered me up with this giant painted face (18 x 24").


9. - 10. Retail therapy makes everything better, right? Finally splurged on Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb perfume after coveting it for years. And a Jonathan Adler sticker pad for good measure :)





11. - 13. SO proud of my man! He was honored at the Nineteenth Annual Awards Ceremony for UB Law students for his A+ in "Business Organizations." Not only was he honored, but many of his friends received awards, too! N. keeps talented company. My voice was completely lost by Sunday, so I enjoyed my amazing risotto at Joe Squared afterwards while listening to the wonderful conversation of loved ones around me & N.

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...love the Work it Girl! I just ordered some of those Jonathan Adler stickers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Flowerbomb! It is the best perfume ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressed that you have so much going on! Been lovin' your blog for a while so I thought I'd nominate you for a Liebster Award. Please visit my blog at http://beyondroygbiv.blogspot.com to see what to do next.

    ReplyDelete