Hi! I'm in my seventh year of teaching elementary art and I'm *still* trying to figure it all out. Here you'll find my observations about teaching art, unit ideas and results, and any other life-bits that might coincide with teaching 500+ little kiddos.
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Life According to Instagram, Week Fifteen.
April 8th - April 14th, 2013
1. Taught all day Monday with zero voice. Wore this sticker around to defer students' questions :(
2. My favorite B'more tag.
3. - 4. Called in sick and walked down to the CVS Minute Clinic in Harbor East on Tuesday. Felt perfectly fine, except for the complete loss of my voice. Entertained myself with shoe shots and sites as I took the long walk home after getting my prescription filled. One more day off required, at the advice of the doc.
5. Bedtime doodles: perfectly imperfect hearts.
6. Back to running after a two-week hiatus!
7. Cheery pink geraniums on my walk home from the gym.
8. - 12. Days off from work = scrapbooking. Project Life Week Fourteen in the books, in addition to some cards for upcoming weeks.
Want to follow me on Instagram? My username iskristen_crayon.