Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Life According to Instagram, Week Five.

Not very many photos for Week Five, but I think I'm making up for it this week, Week Six.

Week Five
January 28th - February 3rd, 2013


1. Finished Emma Donoghue's Room (in about three days). Couldn't put it down. Lost sleep over it.


2. - 3. This photo of my second graders' weavings reminds me of the photo I took of N.'s birthday cake. N. turned twenty-eight on the 1st! We had a low-key celebration at home, after a yummy sushi dinner.


4. Snow on Sunday. As usual, walking to and from the gym in the stuff.


5. Beyonce's in my living room! I LOVED the Super Bowl half-time show. I wanted to love the Ravens win, but living with a diehard Redskins fan complicates that...





6. - 10. Scrapbooking away with Project Life. It's my creative outlet on the weekends. I haven't been keeping up with the blog posts about it, but this isn't a scrapbooking blog, after all... :)


11. - 14. On Sunday I signed up for my first 10k! Apparently I'm skipping the 5k? Apparently I think that is a good idea? Eep! Wish me luck?!

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

1 comment: