Whoops, I'm one week late! Ah well, it happens... especially with National Board Certification adding some stress into my life.
1. - 3. Scenes from Tuesday, January 22nd, a professional day: working on third quarter seating charts, packed a super-healthy lunch, and found this gem, completed when I was out with the flu.
5. I am SO stingy with pencils. I hoard what we do have, because I don't want them to go any faster than they do. My dream is to have real drawing pencils in the art room. But until that day comes, we will stick with good 'ol #2s.
7. Scenes from my walk in the snow to the gym on Thursday morning, a two-hour delay day: my Bean Boots alongside my water bottle in the gym locker, and someone's declaration of true love.
9. Friday was a 2.5-hour early release! We barely had any school this week. With N.'s encouragement, I forced myself to go to the gym as soon as I got home, and the walk was rather unpleasant (my gym is about 5-6 blocks away). Very cold, wet snow to contend with. I rewarded myself with pizza and beer... and it tasted AMAZING (helps that I picked up delicious Brooklyn Winter Ale :). So maybe I undid my time at the gym...
11. Nate got scarf-bombed by two lovely ladies (myself included), after we thoroughly critiqued his scarf-styling. Sorry, babe. We made you look awesome, though!