Hi! I'm in my seventh year of teaching elementary art and I'm *still* trying to figure it all out. Here you'll find my observations about teaching art, unit ideas and results, and any other life-bits that might coincide with teaching 500+ little kiddos.
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Life According to Instagram, Week Eighteen.
April 29th - May 5th, 2013
1. Second grade example of the difference between developing skills and exceptional skills.
2. My fifth grade boys were killin' it. Awesome start to their practice self-portraits.
3. This should be a painting. Petals, green, wet cement = spring.
4. Scratch pad.
5. Two runs.
6. Preparing an NYU tee for College Week.
7. Dear Ms. Dudley, I am sorry for being disrespectful and mean I am sorry and will not do it again.
8. Baltimore amore.
9. Sometimes you go to the bookstore right before you go to the bar and you want to... read at the bar. Always a pleasure when it's Joan Didion.
10. Sunday tennis cuties at Druid Hill Park.
11. - 15. Project Life, Week Seventeen, spread one and spread two. In the books.
Want to follow me on Instagram? My username iskristen_crayon.