Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Life according to Instagram, Week Three.

Hi, Week Three!
January 14th - January 20th, 2013


1. Starting a library for my future niece(s)/nephew(s). I forgot that in Wanda Gag's Millions of Cats the cats "eat each other all up." Whoops. How to explain that one?
2. Cleaning while sick. Came across all five Spring Awakening Playbills. I guess you could say I was just a little in love with that musical.


3. Detoxing the bedroom so N. didn't get sick. But then the boys decided to nap on the unmade bed...


4. Grading central. Grades were due on Friday and I spent some late nights getting caught up. Isn't this quilt square a beaut?


5. It was definitely a good day when my Seafoam Project Life Core Kit came in the mail! There's just something so delicious about paper products...


6. Majestic Jonesie on Saturday morning.




7. - 9. Coffee, nails done, shadows, and Baltimore graffiti on early Saturday afternoon.


10. P.F. Chang's for dinner with my future brother and sister-in-law (and the twins along for the ride).



11. -12. Only two runs. Still in recovery from flu.
But N. joined me on Saturday! So much better to run with a buddy.


13. My mom and I were beside ourselves to go dress shopping this time around (after two unsatisfactory excursions), and we had had this appointment on the calendar since November. But unfortunately, despite this shop being adorable and chic, and my assistant being sweet and cute and fun, the appointment was a... disappointment. We left more confused than enlightened about "the dress." Oh well. We're looking elsewhere in mid-February. Wish me luck!

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment