Sunday, March 10, 2013

Life According to Instagram, Week Eight.

Wedding dress shopping and allergic reactions, oh my!

Week Eight
February 18th - February 24th, 2013



1. - 2. We're getting closerrrr! Loved the selection at J. Crew (went to their Georgetown location), but didn't find "the one." My mom immediately vetoed the one in the first pic (so I immediately threw it up on Instagram), and the second would have probably been my dress if it had come in white. The search continues!


3. Post-wedding dress shopping, we went out for a delicious lunch... which I had a severe allergic reaction to. Check out those eyes! Sexy, huh? I rode the metro with my sunglasses on so I didn't scare small children, while my mom watched me intently thinking that I was going to pass out.




4. - 6. Scenes from my parents' house: their new kitty Shay, begging for food, a little stamp I treated myself to at Paper Source (we went while we were in Georgetown), and one last shot of my crazy face before entering a Benedryl-induced coma (ie: nap).


7. - 8. Running! Stretching! Hit mile 42 this week.



9. - 11. Project Life continues. Love the graphic black, white, and pinks for the Valentines week spread.




12. - 15. Scenes from the classroom: first grade heart (painted on a Wacky Weaving), yellow and green collages by fourth graders, and apparently it takes a lot of beverages to get through your average Thursday...


16. ...and it takes these beverages to truly call it a Friday night. Dinner and drinks at Brewer's Art. Delicious, as always.


17. On Saturday, we went over to our friends' Amanda & Ryan's place. They're currently renting an amazing house in the Stone Hill area of Hampden, in Baltimore. The house was built in the 1840s and is packed with charming, original details, owned and maintained by a local artist. The stairwell that leads to their third floor was hand decoupaged in the above motif. I was obsessed.


18. I might have taken pictures of every light fixture... (and zero pics of any people at the party... go me).


19. But I did manage this moment of zen... look at their adorable kitty, Bella, in N.'s arms!

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment