Sunday, March 17, 2013

Life According to Instagram, Week Nine.


Week Nine
February 25th - March 3rd, 2013





1. - 3. Scenes from the classroom: my "balance" sign is... off-balance (how fitting), glue puddles remind me of Marimekko, and look how artful that swept pile of debris is!


4. - 5. Wednesday night trip to American Apparel results in the purchase of this dress for Showcase. Went home only to find out that I already own almost the exact same dress, just cuter. Dress went back to American Apparel.


6. Our 'lil Chubs loves his turtle.




7. - 9. Hit 50 miles (in 2013) this week!


10. My coworker gave me an early birthday present: Dr. Seuss-inspired earrings to wear for the author's birthday. Love 'em! And tatting is so cool, isn't it?




11. - 12. On Saturday, we went to our good friend Lauren's to celebrate her birthday. Nate's overwhelmed by the monstrously delicious coconut cake, and check out my 'stache, courtesy of some creative bathroom mirror art.







13. - 14. Project Life spread, Week Nine.

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment