Sunday, March 10, 2013

Life According to Instagram, Week Seven.

Week Seven
February 11th - February 17th, 2013


1. - 2. Between this adorable peplum top and the Prabal Gurung release, Target did a number on my wallet.


3. Heart tights worn during Valentine's week.






4. - 5. Scenes from an art room: clay-caked rolling pins and yogurt container hoarding. 




6. - 9. Chocolate covered strawberries, flowers from my beau, and champagne. Quiet, yet perfect Valentine's Day.


10. I got five Smalentines (scented pencils) from students / coworkers. Felt the love, certainly.


11. While we can barely stretch the budget to include the basics, one students suggests that diamonds could be a viable option...


12. Storm's a-brewin'...


13. On Saturday we went over to our dear friends' gorgeous new home to celebrate N.'s birthday. Kate couldn't wait to cut into N.'s delicious birthday cake!


14. On Sunday, I wound up being a third wheel on my parents' date night. Margarita? Yes, please.


15. - 17. Running feet, as always.

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment