Sunday, March 17, 2013

Life According to Instagram, Week Eleven.

Things happened this week... but I failed to document much of it on Instagram.

Week Eleven
March 11th - March 17th, 2013


1. On Tuesday evening I was battling pre-migraine symptoms. Strangely enough, relaxing while untangling tons of donated embroidery floss seemed to do the trick.



2. "I dare you do be quite for 1 hour." "NO!" Evidence of note-passing in one of my second grade classes, I assume. Tsk tsk.



3. - 6. Project Life spreads for Week Ten. I'm officially behind now in my layouts :(




7. - 11. More runs. The only thing that motivated me to run on St. Patty's Day (when I wanted to be consuming all kinds Bailey's, Jameson, and Guinness combinations) was a color-coordinated outfit, complete with new, silly socks. It's the little things sometimes...

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment